Councillors are summoned to attend a Meeting of the Parish Council
at The Old School on Thursday 23rd November 2017 at 7.30pm
1. To note apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest and consider requests for dispensations
3. To approve the minutes of the meetings of 21st September 2017
4. To receive an update on Action Points from previous meetings
5. To receive a report from the Ward Councillor
6. To receive representations from the public
7. To consider adopting the revised Code of Conduct issued by Herefordshire Council
8. To propose any revisions to the Standing Orders
9. To appoint a representative to the Pennoxstone Court Community Liaison Group.
10. To review the risks faced by the PC and update the Risk Register as necessary.
11. To agree to the acquisition of a gavel and appropriate budget
12. To note the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations.
a. To note the current financial position
b. To agree a draft budget 2018/19 for public consultation
c. To consider invoices and approve payments (see schedule below)
a. To agree comments to be made to Herefordshire Council on new applications.
i. P173674/F Boxtree Kings Caple HR1 4UN. Proposed demolition of garages and first floor extension, and erection of a two storey extension. Extension of dropped kerb to give easier access to the property.
b. To note recent application or appeal decisions
15. Highways and PROW
a. To agree works for the Lengthsman
b. To note any defects to be reported to BBLP
16. To consider any correspondence
17. To note the contents of the agenda supporting information
18. To raise items for the next agenda
Payments to be approved at the meeting 21st September 2017
HALC – Group training 27/10/17 £194.04
E Parry-Jones – salary increment (Oct & Nov @ £4.31 per month) £8.62
– travel May – Nov 156 miles @ £0.45 per mile £70.20